Biden vs. Trump: 2024 Poll Update 🇺🇸
In a hypothetical rematch for the 2024 presidential election, Joe Biden and Donald Trump are currently neck and neck, each garnering 43% support, according to a recent poll conducted by The New York Times and Siena College.
- Party Support: Trump received slightly more backing from his base, with 88% of registered Republicans supporting him, compared to 83% of Democrats rallying behind Biden.
- Independent Voters: Biden has a slight edge among independent voters, with 42% favoring him over Trump’s 37%.
- Voter Sentiment: The survey highlighted a lack of enthusiasm for both candidates. 55% of respondents viewed Trump either somewhat or very unfavorably, while Biden had a similar unfavorable rating at 54%.
- Economic Focus: Biden is emphasizing the economy as a core part of his 2024 campaign, with 54% of respondents expressing disapproval of his job performance, compared to 39% who approved.
- Trump’s Legal Battles: Trump is currently facing several criminal investigations, including one related to his alleged interference in the 2020 presidential election.