Latest & Trending
- To combat potential voter fraud cases, registered voters will need to provide voter ID and in some states photo ID to vote in the midterm elections.
- Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) proposed a new bill that would impose a national ban on all abortions after the 15th week. This bill has been unpopular both with the general public and with many Republican senators.
- Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez has slammed Governor DeSantis over his treatment of migrants coming through the southern border as reportedly he sent two planes full of migrants to Martha’s Vineyard. Many celebrities and politicians, including former President Obama, have residences on the island.
- Adam Schiff has said that the January 6 committee has found a lot of ‘credible evidence which might be useful to the Department of Justice if they choose to prosecute former President Donald Trump. Rightful questions regarding the levels at which prosecution is possible to have been posed by many in Congress.
- The tide is shifting as President Biden’s approval rating has gone up ahead of the midterm elections and people’s trust in Biden is being restored. Following the reduction in gas prices, Biden and the Democratic party are becoming more and more popular with registered voters.
- Allegedly if Republicans manage to win back the House and Congress in the upcoming midterm elections, they will try to get the President impeached.
- Following both the media and legal frenzy surrounding the FBI raid of former President Donald Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago his supporters seem to be leaving him. During the raid documents of various classification levels were found that appear to have been removed from the White House unlawfully. According to most recent polls, Trump has ranked low with both independent voters and Democrats.